Comment on page
Cellar Relay Readme
Last Updated: November 21, 2023
cellar.nostr.wine - a long term pay per use storage relay for your vintage notes!
How does it work?
- 3.As our relay receives your notes it will charge your balance a pro rated annual fee per note (1 sat per note/year)
- 4.Your notes are stored and indexed by the relay as well as automatically backed up and available for rapid export at anytime
- 5.You will receive DM reminders when your balance starts getting low and when renewal fees are due
- 6.Anyone can add wss://cellar.nostr.wine to their nostr client and query historical notes
Cellar automatically rejects the following event kinds: 4 (DM), 6 (Repost), 7 (Reaction), 1064 (File), 1984 (Reporting), 9735 (Zap), and all ephemeral events.
Authorized delete requests are always honored and never charged. Kind 0, 3, and 10002 events are stored without charge from paid users. Duplicates events will never be charged.
Future improvement ideas:
- Customized exports (choose which event kinds to include, timestamp filters, and file type options)
- Individual user controlled kind allow-lists/created_at limits (e.g. only allow kind 1 events older than 1 year)
- Browse the Cellar (Frontend to browse old events with a date picker. See what people were talking about on a specific day in history.)
- Search the Cellar (NIP-50, our API, and Kibana)
- Import tool that lets you export events from filter.nostr.wine to the Cellar